Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one seems like a good signing. He can cover multiple positions and was highly rated before his moved to Madrid.

With Kolarov leaving as well then its possible whoever comes in to be the 4th CB would probably be able to cover LB as well.

didn't he have one at Chelsea that went top corner?
He had a spectacular volleyed one for Portsmouth I remember and a couple of others crept in, but he honestly did it every single time he went forwards, never overlapped. He never overlapped and his shooting was about as dangerous as Kolarov's, yet he managed to have a career at the very top for about 5 years, just imagine what it could have been if he ever went down the line or could defend?

Pep threw him forward in the Celtic game probably as a test because he knows nothing about him.

Vs the rags, imo he was way above our other defenders.

I am sick and tired of this Maffeo shit! He had a half decent game for our second team against the rags first team in the league cup. He is a nice technical player. However, I will back Duhaney ahead of Maffeo. Only time will prove me wrong.

We could certainly manage with Walker/Mendy/Danillo and Fernandinho stepping In for cover, but if Kola does end up leaving I think we will go for an actual left back, which essentially negates the need for Dinho. He stepped in to cover last season but I don't think he enjoyed it in the slightest. In fact there was one home game, can't remember who, where he was horrific.

But I couldn't say who. We will get rinsed for Bertrand. And I think this £25 million on Danillo is money that wasn't in the book keeping.

We could certainly manage with Walker/Mendy/Danillo and Fernandinho stepping In for cover, but if Kola does end up leaving I think we will go for an actual left back, which essentially negates the need for Dinho. He stepped in to cover last season but I don't think he enjoyed it in the slightest. In fact there was one home game, can't remember who, where he was horrific.

But I couldn't say who. We will get rinsed for Bertrand. And I think this £25 million on Danillo is money that wasn't in the book keeping.

We could also possibly go for Inigo Martinez a left footed CB in place for Kolarov and play a back 3 in certain games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.