Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I'm not going to start freaking out about this. Txiki and Pep are too smart to let a young talent like Sancho walk. Remember last summer, fall and winter when all the experts kept saying that Tosin was going to walk because he was unhappy about 1st team opportunities and such and look what happened this summer, he signed another contract. This is all posturing by agents and City to get the best deal for both parties. When push comes to shoves City will get it done.
Possibly too smart to take him on tour as well?

Don't want our club to be put on ransom by a 17 year old, fuck him off he doesn't wanna stay, there'll be better talent elsewhere

Last edited:
Do you guys not think it wise to wait for the facts surrounding his situation,and contract,before you start demonising the kid?

Me too. I really struggle to give a fuck. Was offered things nobody at his age was offered anywhere so nothing we could do if he decided he wants out. If he wants to go, then fuck off. He's 17 fucking years old, he won't get a sniff of first team no matter how good he is.
If you haven't noticed but several talented English players are movigg abroad from top clubs. Arsenal kid at Benfica, the West Ham kid went to BMG and a couple of others. It's also been rumored that Red Bull Leipzig and Monaco believe it or not are interested in Sancho. He would see plenty of time in those situations,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.