Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the song's not about a fool, but stupid people thinking he's a fool so using it in that context doesn't work.

Anyway, they have to physically give him the money for him to buy himself out of the contract if Barcelona don't consent and it seems like they won't. That's what happens in Spain, it's why people incur tax bills because in their laws that €222m will go down as taxable income for Neymar. There was talk of the law being changed but it never actually happened AFAIK.

The tweeter you're referring to is like a brazilian City Watch, and the article they're summarising is one that broke in Brazil last night that the person who'd give Neymar the money to buy himself out would not be PSG but a Qatari company, and then Neymar would sign on as basically a free agent.

It would be completely outrageous and I'm sure get investigated, but the idea sort of makes sense and plenty of other papers are reporting something similar now. It will be a very interesting transfer.

Fuckin ell mate. Chill out and breathe. Do you take everything so literally?

You're clearly one to steer clear of.

I personally think that Sanchez hedged his options, i.e. he looked at several suitors rather than than committing to us entirely.

Just Not sure on Sanchez if we get him it's a bonus, in the post match press conference with Kompany Pep said were targeting 3/4 young players who will be at city for the next 4/5/6 years not sure Sanchez fits in that timescale

Just Not sure on Sanchez if we get him it's a bonus, in the post match press conference with Kompany Pep said were targeting 3/4 young players who will be at city for the next 4/5/6 years not sure Sanchez fits in that timescale
Why its a bonus ?? We want to win the chempions league and we need these world class players !! If PSG will sign Neymar and Sanchez they will be favorite and thats because they are getting world class players like Madtid And Barca (neymar and suarez) did ! Signing Sanchez is must for us!!

So let me get this straight, PSG want both Neymar and Sanchez? Feckin hell, they could have some team by the end of the window

The PSG link is probably more to do with Monaco being able to give their supporters some solace by 'choosing' not to sell to a rival but as he had to go City was the best option for them.

Bit like Arsenal have been using PSG to do with their fans who understandably do not want Sanchez to go to a PL rival.

In both cases the PSG interest is more a prop than a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.