Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slagging off title winning players sure is a good way to attract new players. FFS.
We only have one restraunt, dwell in caves that turn our skin pale in a place like the back of a fridge where it always rains.. and the fans shit on players from a great height. Hey Alves and Sanchez - fancy this or Paris.....

He had his good points and he had his bad, but he won 2 league champions medals which makes him part of a very small group in our club's entire history, and for that reason I say thanks and good luck Aleks

Always amuses me when I see people calling him shit. You kind of know who you're dealing with when it comes to the game and those who just spout "he's wank" "hes fucking useless" etc are best left alone as they wouldn't know a decent player if he walked up to them and volleyed them in the bollocks.
Farewell Alex, hope you're appreciated a bit more at your new club.

aleksandar-kolarov-of-manchester-city-celebrates-scoring-the-opening-picture-id485004516

What a guy

Slagging off title winning players sure is a good way to attract new players. FFS.
We only have one restraunt, dwell in caves that turn our skin pale in a place like the back of a fridge where it always rains.. and the fans shit on players from a great height. Hey Alves and Sanchez - fancy this or Paris.....
I'm sure prospective signings do actually look on fans' forums before they decide whether to sign or not...

Looks like the Lazio ultras aren't too happy with him, unsurprisingly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.