Tour de France 2017

Froomey has just fucking destroyed his GC rivals there and stuck a huge 2 fingers up the those who think its clever to boo him haha.

World class ride from a superb champion.

Really good ride from Froome. Pity Landa missed out by a second to get 3 overall.

Great ride from Froome. Would of loved it( in Keegans voice) if he had of passed Bardet on the line and made the French cry

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Superb from Froome.

They adapted the course to suit other riders this year, they booed him, he had mechanicals and he just stuck in there and took the yellow jersey in their own back garden. What an athlete and a credit to British sport.

Pity Landa couldn't have nicked 3rd, I like Bardet but the French fans don't deserve anything from the tour.

I’m gutted Bardet didn’t win. The French, whilst most other teams were riding “charged” in the 90s and beyond, kept it clean; their riders got annihilated and it looked like French cyclists would never challenge again. It was put down to laziness, lack of new approach etc, etc, but the reality was simple: they rode, almost to a man, clean. The French have every right to feel aggrieved and every right to give Sky grief. Sky came on the scene, boasted of a new mentality, marginal gains, no needles etc. And it was utter bullshit. Froome and Wiggins have both used TUEs in the past. And whilst it’s all “within the rules” I’ve no time for them, not on a personal level (I happend to find Froome a very erudite, polite man who comes across very, very well when Interviewed), but on a professional level.

A Bardet win would have been a win for cycling. Clean cycling.

Froomey has just fucking destroyed his GC rivals there and stuck a huge 2 fingers up the those who think its clever to boo him haha.

World class ride from a superb champion.
World class ride form a superb Tour de France rider. Hinault, Merckx were champions. Froome is so far from their level. Not in the same league.

World class ride form a superb Tour de France rider. Hinault, Merckx were champions. Froome is so far from their level. Not in the same league.

I fear your love of all things past are clouding your judgement here a little.

Of course they where greats but so is a guy who can climb like Froomey and time trial like he did today destroying his competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.