Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of hate that kid gets is unreal. It's mad. Stuck up for him on twitter and I think a large portion of 'city twitter' dislike me now (probs did anyway tbf). Ah well.

Jealous cretins.... the boy is living every blues fantasy

Although not the same, I was lucky enough to have a free pass around Maine Rd when I was a kid, knew all the staff and players, TC would have a kick about when he wasn't chatting up the birds etc etc, anyway I can 100% associate to how the kid will be feeling and i for one hope he makes a bloody mint....

Haters gonna hate!!!

Jealous cretins.... the boy is living every blues fantasy

Although not the same, I was lucky enough to have a free pass around Maine Rd when I was a kid, knew all the staff and players, TC would have a kick about when he wasn't chatting up the birds etc etc, anyway I can 100% associate to how the kid will be feeling and i for one hope he makes a bloody mint....

Wankers gonna hate!!!

A little edit for you :)

Another New Narrative for us this season to beat us with and that **** Neville tweeting about Foden

@GNev2: He's at the wrong Manchester club for getting a sustained opportunity. City have a lot of great kids. They should be playing...

The amount of hate that kid gets is unreal. It's mad. Stuck up for him on twitter and I think a large portion of 'city twitter' dislike me now (probs did anyway tbf). Ah well.

He's living a dream. Jealousy is a bad trait. Can't believe the hate he gets. Seems like a nice lad who's copped a bit of luck, for being
in the right place at the right time. Fair play to him.

Another New Narrative for us this season to beat us with and that **** Neville tweeting about Foden

@GNev2: He's at the wrong Manchester club for getting a sustained opportunity. City have a lot of great kids. They should be playing...
Yeah, let's see how many rag kids get a chance now that Mourinho's bought the players he wants.

I assume, on that basis, that you think all the best teachers work in private education, where the financial rewards are greater.
Wrong. State schools have to abide by the Statutory Pay Board, which includes pay, hours and other conditions of work such as pensions, workers' rights etc. Private schools are bound by no such regulations. I know many teachers in both sectors and the state sector teachers financial rewards are more often than not, better than those in the private sector. That's probably because the very best teachers are found in the state sector.

Wrong. State schools have to abide by the Statutory Pay Board, which includes pay, hours and other conditions of work such as pensions, workers' rights etc. Private schools are bound by no such regulations. I know many teachers in both sectors and the state sector teachers financial rewards are more often than not, better than those in the private sector. That's probably because the very best teachers are found in the state sector.
The way you talk about public sector pay in teaching would suggest that all the complaints about pay in recent years from the profession have been ill-founded, disingenuous and....errrr....wrong...

The comments section, 318 of them, on the BBC Sport Danilo signing article, are absolute gems.

You've guessed it. United fan boys from all over the World. Sugar Daddy. Petro Dollars. Inflated sponsorship deals. FFP. Emptyhad. Buying success. Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.