Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're having sane and Sterling benched, KDB in the middle where he was average towards the end of last season, 2 of yaya, Dinho and gundogan benched whilst adding two attacking fullbacks. So in a team of 11 we have a keeper kompany otamendi and 8 players whose main attributes are attacking.

You don't think this is a tiny bit fantasy football.
Sounds delicious to me... :-)

So you don't think walker or Mendy will be more attacking than Dinho or clichy, where's gundogan,Dinho,Sterling, b silva and games against Watford aren't my concern. Every great team I have ever seen have core players and oddly enough some guys who can defend a bit/offer protection

I think we have a similar view that you need a solid defense for winning titles.
Fullbacks will have to support the wingers AND close down counter attacks by their pace.
Fullbacks are still defenders, don't worry. Pep isn't stupid.

I don't want to see our defense pants down in a naive hurray kind of football.
So yes, I wouldn't call the fullbacks more attacking but much more pacey, powerful and variable.
I also don't see the wingers cut inside permanently as the centre will be packed by double deckers anyway.
Pep will have to teach the lads to break up deep lying teams in various ways.

Arsenal to submit third offer of £50m for Monaco winger Thomas Lemar after £45m bid was rejected
  • Arsenal will submit a third offer of £50m for Monaco winger Thomas Lemar
  • The club are desperate to get the Frenchman, but have had advances rejected
  • A recent offer of £45m was turned down by the reigning French champions

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Monaco-winger-Thomas-Lemar.html#ixzz4nsorcoxL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Can you imagine....sorry Arsene we wont be selling Lemar as we just sold Mbappe to City and we no longer need the cash

I think we have a similar view that you need a solid defense for winning titles.
Fullbacks will have to support the wingers AND close down counter attacks by their pace.
Fullbacks are still defenders, don't worry. Pep isn't stupid.

I don't want to see our defense pants down in a naive hurray kind of football.
So yes, I wouldn't call the fullbacks more attacking but much more pacey, powerful and variable.
I also don't see the wingers cut inside permanently as the centre will be packed by double deckers anyway.
Pep will have to teach the lads to break up deep lying teams in various ways.

I don't think he will often play walker,mendy,Sterling and sane in the same team, just a feeling really. We will need players to cover on the counter.. silva and KDB? A concern maybe

A few weeks ago there was talk of an Aguero/Sanchez swap and we all ridiculed it. With talk of this huge Mbappe bid and the continued chase of Sanchez, does anyone else feel like City might actually entertain the swap? I have this crazy notion in my head that if we got Mbappe, City would all of a sudden find an Aguero for Sanchez + £20-30m deal quite appealing. I think Arsenal and their fans would be happy. Aguero would surely take some convincing though.

A few weeks ago there was talk of an Aguero/Sanchez swap and we all ridiculed it. With talk of this huge Mbappe bid and the continued chase of Sanchez, does anyone else feel like City might actually entertain the swap? I have this crazy notion in my head that if we got Mbappe, City would all of a sudden find an Aguero for Sanchez + £20-30m deal quite appealing. I think Arsenal and their fans would be happy. Aguero would surely take some convincing though.
Still a no from me. Sergio to stay and certainly not to be sold to another premier league club.

Odds on city for Mbappe was 18/1 this morning now into 4/1 saying that Madrid are 1/6 not that bookie odds mean much lol a lot in the media about pep wants to try & get him in

Pep has wanted Sanchez from day one. All this Mbappe talk is in my view designed to get Wenger's attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.