Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has played 40 league games in two seasons at Monaco and scored 16 goals . Kelechi has played 46 games, mostly as a sub and scored 12 in the league.

From a statistical point of view there is no way on god's earth this guy is worth 160 million.

I appreciate people have seen something special but I don't think Madrid will spend that on a guy whose goals to minutes ratio is well inferior to Dzeko, Suarez, Ronaldo,Mertens, Kane,Aubeyamang, Lewandowski, Lacazette, Cavani and finally Messi.

And I don't think we will either.

It's surreal.

Think I'll just sit back, enjoy the ride.

We mean fucking business this window.

I think someone has put James Ducker on the shit list.

City first enquired about Mbappe in April but balked at Monaco's then £130 million asking price and club sources insisted on Tuesday night that they had neither bid nor entered formal negotiations for the teenage sensation.

Im not an expert, but when every other journalist covering the club is told one thing, and the guy who published a false story about Nasri gets told another thing...

He has played 40 league games in two seasons at Monaco and scored 16 goals . Kelechi has played 46 games, mostly as a sub and scored 12 in the league.

From a statistical point of view there is no way on god's earth this guy is worth 160 million.

I appreciate people have seen something special but I don't think Madrid will spend that on a guy whose goals to minutes ratio is well inferior to Dzeko, Suarez, Ronaldo,Mertens, Kane,Aubeyamang, Lewandowski, Lacazette, Cavani and finally Messi.

And I don't think we will either.
His movement is fantastic though, and he's constantly on the move. Watching him for one game you can see his movement. You can't teach that natural instinct. Throw in pace and composure to finish and you've got Mbappe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.