Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Madrid need to raise the funds? Surely they've got a fair bit in the bank from Danilo and Morata and it's not like they don't usually spend, sales or not.

But if this it is true, bonus.

Same reason they needed to borrow money from us for their stadium?

If we really did submit a bid, then I believe we have agreed to terms with Mbappe as it seems that the current transfer philosophy of the club is to get the player's side done and then work things out with the club. But of course this is a different situation so I could be wrong.

Can't see this happening. But its good to see us being at the table for these players. £160m insane money though for 18 year old. Just imagine the media scrutiny Mbappe would be under.

Is it time to post Gifs yet?
810745.gif

Can't see this happening. But its good to see us being at the table for these players. £160m insane money though for 18 year old. Just imagine the media scrutiny Mbappe would be under.
Less than 2 Lukakus. If we thought there was no chance, we'd pull out. Sounds like both clubs know that to do a deal its going to take around £140m - £160m but no deal has been accepted yet, or at any rate Monaco have not said that they've accepted a bid yet. That's the next step I think. Let's see if we can get that far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.