Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If city get mbappe I can see pep staying for another 5 years at least to bring out the best of this young city team.

Just a couple days ago that @tolmie's hairdo said we may "Nab a player that would cause a real meltdown"

Maybe he should have capitalised real instead of nab, because this would be much bigger than Keita

They want him then they have to sell..Monaco won't wait at the price being bandied around and it seems Pep has the young lad's ear

Can see them easily waiting it out. Another good season and a World Cup and any top team will be linked with 150 million + bids. Monaco aren't in any desperate need to sell after the money they've had come in this summer. I honestly don't see him going anywhere pre World Cup

I'm not so sure..why break a proven strike force on the chance this 18 year old comes good

I think it's a far bigger punt into the unknown than it is with us

Because although it's a proven strike force it isn't the youngest and it's what Madrid do if a potential world star becomes available. Average age of the current 3 is around 30. It wouldn't surprise me to see them bring Mbappe in.

I'd love us to get him but just don't see it to be honest.

The star and the Telegraph are both saying we deny bid for Mbappe. Its really strange because all other Journalists that are in LA with the team published about our bid..

Then how would they know?

It's all the English journalists in LA who are reporting the story, which just happens to be where City are, they've definitely been briefed. Question is, is it a smokescreen or is it genuine interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.