Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like him because he lacks effort, is selfish and arrogant and has wasted his time with us, he has sparkled in a handful of games in his time with us and for me that is a huge waste of the talent he actually possesses.

I very much doubt anybody on this site hates him because a newspaper hates him.

Selfish? Like you ask him for 100 pounds and he refused? As he surely isn't selfish on the pitch, passing is his job and there is no many better than him in that.

Arrogant? In what? Because he wears expensive clothes, drive expensive cars and shags birds you can only dream about? That's average young footballer for you.

Wasted his time with us? Won two titles and two cups, played some 40 games per season, was regular starter for two managers and got awarded with fancy new contract before Pep came. Guess it was wasting time with us contract award.

You're talking bullshit without any single thing to show to back your opinion. If you said, he could do more, I'd agree, but this is simple character assassinating drivel with roots in media and arsenal fans from the moment he signed for City. And, of course, I don't expect you to say it is. He was neither selfish, nor arrogant, nor anything like that before.

I love him he turned the rags down to come to city, I remember bobby wrapover on TV giving it large stating that if united come calling theirs only one club nasri will want? Then we have the revenge statement by that poisonous twat Neville about nasri ducking in the derby wall, that fkr Neville saw the same thing happen a week later in a qpr game and didn't even mention it, theirs been nothing but a hate campaign against nasri not on a par with sterling but a hate campaign none the less, this lad nasri has helped us to two league titles a league cup etc, but the fifth column desire to smash one of our own players is a disgrace, it's nothing new either I saw it with Tony Coleman Ian boywer to name but two, Samir nasri will always be one of my all time favourites just for the fact he was one of the reasons I saw city lift the title plus, if he stays which I hope he does then I'll back one of our players rather than be to the detriment of our team and what we want to achieve

Selfish? Like you ask him for 100 pounds and he refused? As he surely isn't selfish on the pitch, passing is his job and there is no many better than him in that.

Arrogant? In what? Because he wears expensive clothes, drive expensive cars and shags birds you can only dream about? That's average young footballer for you.

Wasted his time with us? Won two titles and two cups, played some 40 games per season, was regular starter for two managers and got awarded with fancy new contract before Pep came. Guess it was wasting time with us contract award.

You're talking bullshit without any single thing to show to back your opinion. If you said, he could do more, I'd agree, but this is simple character assassinating drivel with roots in media and arsenal fans from the moment he signed for City. And, of course, I don't expect you to say it is. He was neither selfish, nor arrogant, nor anything like that before.

I love him he turned the rags down to come to city, I remember bobby wrapover on TV giving it large stating that if united come calling theirs only one club nasri will want? Then we have the revenge statement by that poisonous twat Neville about nasri ducking in the derby wall, that fkr Neville saw the same thing happen a week later in a qpr game and didn't even mention it, theirs been nothing but a hate campaign against nasri not on a par with sterling but a hate campaign none the less, this lad nasri has helped us to two league titles a league cup etc, but the fifth column desire to smash one of our own players is a disgrace, it's nothing new either I saw it with Tony Coleman Ian boywer to name but two, Samir nasri will always be one of my all time favourites just for the fact he was one of the reasons I saw city lift the title plus, if he stays which I hope he does then I'll back one of our players rather than be to the detriment of our team and what we want to achieve

No, do you ?
We would have won the league with or without him mate. Mario will go down in history for his first season.

Not disputing that mate but Why one rule for one and not the other. Balo thoughrly nice guy gave away money that he got from us but nine times out of ten couldn't be bothered earning it Nasri for all his faults has been one of the best we have employed and I for one am sick to death of the negative shit spouted by so many so called City fans hope he stays and gets his head down to some of what he can do.

Not disputing that mate but Why one rule for one and not the other. Balo thoughrly nice guy gave away money that he got from us but nine times out of ten couldn't be bothered earning it Nasri for all his faults has been one of the best we have employed and I for one am sick to death of the negative shit spouted by so many so called City fans hope he stays and gets his head down to some of what he can do.
Can't disagree mate. He comes back willing to graft for the team, Pep gives him a chance, oh wait that was last preseason.
I'm all for backing the players wearing a blue shirt but he is all that's wrong with the modern day big time Charlie footballer.

Oh I repent, Nasri is the living embodiment of Messi and I have been wrong all along, he has been a shining example of a footballer ever since he stepped through the doors of our club, oops no wait that is more bullshit, 40+ games a season erm nope, twice in 6 seasons so try again.

I would definitely say it was a waste of time offering him a new contract, he played 9 games since signing it, or put another way he has played 9 games for us in the last two seasons, a stunning return and do remember he choose not to play for Pep not the other way around.

I will tell you again, I am not influenced by the media, plainly evident in the anti media thread, I have not bought a newspaper since about month after the takeover, I barely switch the TV on.

All footballers are arrogant some more than others, Nasri comes across as stuck up his own arse, people have eyes we can see and we can make our own minds up and have our own opinions on him if we so desire.

I for one wouldn't be crying if he left our club, in fact the sooner somebody offers us some cash for him the better, the only trouble is that doesn't look like happening for the greatest passer in football, oh and he is a snidey coward as well btw.

edit and now you have made me do what I hate the most and that is slagging off our own players, so I am out of this thread, I have said I don't like him and that is enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.