Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's essentially a personality thing. Both Balo and Nasri had their moments but neither worked anywhere near hard enough for City. The difference is one clearly had an engaging personality and one clearly doesn't.

Mario has the likeability factor in spades.

Samir has the dislikeability factor in equal measure.

Even the French hate him!

Balo has definitely bought into city vs rags thing and that's always good. And he is kinda type of fool we always like. Out of that he was more distraction off the pitch and bad PR than success on the pitch. And to see people who are quoting arrogance of Nasri as a reason they don't like him to actually praise Balotelli is the strawberry on the cake. You couldn't make it up. It's a wink vs dunk, that's all you guys care.

A young Maradona? Never in this world should those two be mentioned in the same sentence. One of them is in the top 10 players of all time, one of them is the waste of a decent natural talent
I think I covered that. I was refering to what became of that natural talent....a fat fuck by 40, living on past glories and still pulling birds on the back of his wad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.