Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, 1st time poster so i'm expecting all the usual rag accusations. The thing that gets me in the Simon Stone article is the paragraph were he states that Spurs want to keep their best players this season. So Kyle Walker wasn't one of their best performers last year.

Hello everyone, 1st time poster so i'm expecting all the usual rag accusations. The thing that gets me in the Simon Stone article is the paragraph were he states that Spurs want to keep their best players this season. So Kyle Walker wasn't one of their best performers last year.

Subtle little dig from the sycophant no doubt.

Welcome to Bluemoon.

Strange you'd put this point across by writing it on a forum.

Only to challenge the narrative that those who do not subscribe to a bias or reds or not proper blues which is pretty tiresome. There are other ways of showing your blue credentials and backing the club to the hilt can take place equally as robustly without seeing a perceived bias in the media.

Last edited:
Silly boy. Consider the ownership of the media who you argue have no bias. Consider the people they employ. A nd consider for a moment the people who pay for advertising. And then just consider for a moment the preferences of those who consume that media.

Of course there is bias. They are not a public service they are private company's, Silly boy.

Were discussing football bias now against one particular football club. You do not need to tell me the Mail may support for example the conservatives at an election because of its readerships/donors etc. Just because there is other bias does not prove there is bias against us. Its a simple concept.

I have never ssid there is no bias in the media so stop misquoting and try and follow the thread.

Were discussing football bias now against one particular football club. You do not need to tell me the Mail may support for example the conservatives at an election because of its readerships/donors etc. Just because there is other bias does not prove there is bias against us. Its a simple concept.

I have never ssid there is no bias in the media so stop misquoting and try and follow the thread.

And you do not realise the people who own mcfc want to compete with the very people who own present day media outlets.

May I suggest a Social science degree course .

Or some wider reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.