Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think Mpabbe is only a 9 you are deluded.

Mbappé IS primarly a 9 and a striker who can drop to the wings. A very mobile striker.

Dembélé cannot dream to play in the middle. Dembélé cannot play in a system with 1 or 2 strikers.

As on poster said, apples and oranges. If you're looking for wingers then you sign Dembélé. And even then there would be countless better choices in the market.

But good thing that's the only thing you took from my post.

If we can afford VVD, Sanchez and Mbappe, I say fuck it, sign the lot. If we can't, I'd prefer to spend the money on Sanchez and VVD, we'd piss the League and be a serious threat for the Champs League. If we have to pass on Sanchez and sign a back up centre back in order to sign a kid for silly money then that's a mistake imo

This is the wrong attitude to take IMO.

Sanchez & Van Dijk are great players, Mbappé is going to be an exceptional player.

We're at a point now where we can get players like Van Dijk or Sanchez every summer if we want to. Mbappé is potentially a once in a generation talent, and opportunities to sign players like that come once, then they're gone, unlikely to leave whoever it is that's tied them down.

The defence already looks like it'll conceded 10-15 fewer league goals this season by virtue of having fullbacks, it's not a glaring weakness anymore, we are in a good position to get the potential world beater.

Football doesn't change every year a new bunch of 'talented players' come on the scene. We will be here next year discussing more players who have emerged.. If I spent 150 million it would be on a talent that's shown it for years not just months. Dybala is a perfect example. Wasn't Martial the next Henry two years ago?

Football doesn't change every year a new bunch of 'talented players' come on the scene. We will be here next year discussing more players who have emerged.. If I spent 150 million it would be on a talent that's shown it for years not just months. Dybala is a perfect example. Wasn't Martial the next Henry two years ago?
You'd have said the same six months after Messi came on the scene at 18 as well though wouldn't you.

Mbappé IS primarly a 9 and a striker who can drop to the wings. A very mobile striker.

Dembélé cannot dream to play in the middle. Dembélé cannot play in a system with 1 or 2 strikers.

As on poster said, apples and oranges. If you're looking for wingers then you sign Dembélé. And even then there would be countless better choices in the market.

But good thing that's the only thing you took from my post.
Dembele could easily play as a striker in my opinion. And I will have a bet and say one day Dembele will play as a front two if required. We both have different opinions I accept that and I honestly respect yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.