Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, in the first quote Vasilyev is saying that Mbappe SHOULD move for sporting reasons. It's Vasilyev's opinion. Mbappe hasn't TOLD him that.

I was clearly referring to Real telling Bale they don't want Mbappe this summer. The Monaco vice president tweet is just part of the twitter thread.

No, in the first quote Vasilyev is saying that Mbappe SHOULD move for sporting reasons. It's Vasilyev's opinion. Mbappe hasn't TOLD him that.
I think he was referring to the tweet after. It says Real are delaying their involvement until next summer.

Just trying to catch up - this thread has been busy!

So... do we really have a chance with this lad or what? Cheers in advance.
Tolm was on saying it sounds like things have progressed even further, and indicated rumours Pep is meeting with Mbappe this week could be true, and Mbappe posted a picture with Sane to fuel the fire (Mendy also responded with "City fans right now..."). Add to that rumours Madrid are now keeping Bale and it all seems positive.

Football doesn't change every year a new bunch of 'talented players' come on the scene. We will be here next year discussing more players who have emerged.. If I spent 150 million it would be on a talent that's shown it for years not just months. Dybala is a perfect example. Wasn't Martial the next Henry two years ago?
Martial never had seasons like Mbappe, but I actually agree with you. The fee is absurd and for that money I'd much rather have Dybala, he is phenomenal

I think he was referring to the tweet after. It says Real are delaying their involvement until next summer.
But the first quote is irrelevant. It's just Vasilyev's opinion. People are reading that and thinking that he's reporting what Mbappe has said. He hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.