Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------------------Ederson--------------------------------------
Walker---------------Kompany--------------Stones--------------------Danilo--------------
-------------------------------------Yaya--------------------------------------------------------
----------------KdB---------------------------------------D.Silva-------------------------------
Sterling-----------------------------Kun--------------------------------------Jesus

Sane as impact sub, Ota and Fern to cover defense and midfield, Foden or Tosin to come on if we are comfortable for last 15.

------------------------------------Ederson--------------------------------------
Walker---------------Kompany--------------Stones--------------------Danilo--------------
-------------------------------------Yaya--------------------------------------------------------
----------------KdB---------------------------------------D.Silva-------------------------------
Sterling-----------------------------Kun--------------------------------------Jesus

Sane as impact sub, Ota and Fern to cover defense and midfield, Foden or Tosin to come on if we are comfortable for last 15.
No way would i play sterling instead of sane for me sane always plays

No way would i play sterling instead of sane for me sane always plays
Normally yes, but one has had a fantastic preseason while the other looks distinctly rusty. I think Sterling deserves to start, whether that's instead or Sané, Jesus or even Aguero.

Unless the preseason was just a big smoke screen, the starting 11 seems pretty obvious.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo
Toure
Silva
KDB
Jesus
Aguero

I think Pep wanted to shoe horn in Sane, but he was disastrous defensively against West Ham.

How can someone be disastrous when they had hardly fuck all to do ?
I agree that the wing back position, isn't great for him, but disastrous, nah.

It's true that West Ham hardly threatened all game, but when they did it was storming down our left side, while Sane was trotting back 30 yards behind the play.

Ederson

Kompany - Stones - Otamendi

Walker - De Bruyne - Yaya - Silva - Sané

Sterling - Aguero
Muric, Mangala, Danilo, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Foden, Jesus.

Have to start Sterling.

3:3:4 with Ederson, Walker, Danilo, Stones, Kompany, Yaya, Debruyne, D Silva, Sane, Sterling, Jesus. Same as when we battered West Ham in the cup except we have great fullbacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.