Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's hope loserpool pay the full price and not the tapped up price
take them out of the running unless lose a player for a ridicules price

Would it really surprise you if it turned out that klopp was talking shit? Course they're interested in signing vvd. Whether Southampton will deal with them is another matter I suppose.

Not really. Don't think Soton would sell to them anyway, would be a major embarrassment unless they get 70-80m.

at that price being quoted I guess , otherwise would be great addition

Also , we are forgetting if true that there is an agreement with Lucas Hernandez from Athletico ,maybe thats why don't want to spend now ?

What a **** he is. He'll fit in nicely at either Chelsea or Liverpool, all twats there.

Also , we are forgetting if true that there is an agreement with Lucas Hernandez from Athletico ,maybe thats why don't want to spend now ?

Easily worth 50-60m in today's market.

That could be it, only logical explanation, we paid 45m for Walker the best RB in league, why not pay the price for Van Dijk who is easily one of if not the best CB in the league.

What agreement? If there was one I can't imagine we would be signing a cb this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.