Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am incredibly ambitious and want to achieve as much as I possibly can to fulfil my potential in what is a very short career as a professional footballer.

"I want to play European football again and challenge for major honours."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40855579
Ugly saga this one. Liverpool tried to pull a City by convincing VVD to sign hoping they would get leverage over Saints on the fee. Instead it has blown up in their faces and now they have been caught tapping up, the player is in solitary confinement and Saints will charge Liverpool a premium if they can't sell to anyone else.

How not to act during a negotiation 101.

Funny as fuck though.

Two faced scousers its ok if they commit the crime but anyone else gets the the candle treatment sterling gets hammered at every ground in the country west brom fans ffs were having a go but van dijk no doubt will be a victim of the big bad club that brought him through and in the process made him a very rich young man tossers .

Ugly saga this one. Liverpool tried to pull a City by convincing VVD to sign hoping they would get leverage over Saints on the fee. Instead it has blown up in their faces and now they have been caught tapping up, the player is in solitary confinement and Saints will charge Liverpool a premium if they can't sell to anyone else.

How not to act during a negotiation 101.

Funny as fuck though.

Really funny. If they manage to sell him for 70m to Liverpool, you'll hear its a bargain in this market. Liverpool have bought the last piece of the puzzle. VVD did the right thing by forcing the move, etc etc Ever article will talk about what a quality addition he is and not the insane fee. Like with Pogba, cant believe writers were daft enough to try to justify his fee and why he is worth it.

Handed in a transfer request according to sky... sign the fucker up

Throw them the mangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.