United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something about this guy, have thought it for a while now. If anybody knows him and can confirm his condition I stand to be corrected and apologise but I think he a big wind up merchant and is having our pants down. Some of the continuing threads in his rants, having a go at Rooney, his burping and his sausages for tea give me the impression it's all scripted. Just a thought but is anybody else feeling slightly wummed?
I can confirm he (assuming it wasn't some wind up - didn't feel like it) was on this thread last season and said what he had (something autism related - can't remember). His post was deleted pretty quick which was prob the right thing to do as we're not all such sensitive souls on here.

There is something about this guy, have thought it for a while now. If anybody knows him and can confirm his condition I stand to be corrected and apologise but I think he a big wind up merchant and is having our pants down. Some of the continuing threads in his rants, having a go at Rooney, his burping and his sausages for tea give me the impression it's all scripted. Just a thought but is anybody else feeling slightly wummed?
He was calling city players the M word (rhymes with songs) last season.

I can confirm he (assuming it wasn't some wind up - didn't feel like it) was on this thread last season and said what he had (something autism related - can't remember). His post was deleted pretty quick which was prob the right thing to do as we're not all such sensitive souls on here.

If that's the case sobe it. Then his videos should not be allowed to be posted on BM, anybody who wants to be entertained by him can always find him on YouTube.

Someone's taken a picture of the rags half time tactics board from the other night

images

Someone should remind him how shit they were before Baconchops became manager the occasional cup while Everton and Liverpool were winning everything. They've only gone back to there usual stat in history of not winning the league very often.
This.

Someone should remind him how shit they were before Baconchops became manager the occasional cup while Everton and Liverpool were winning everything. They've only gone back to there usual stat in history of not winning the league very often.

So true , the Rags were shite for decades and won the occasional FA Cup , they have just reverted to type , they had a freakish run of success all down to one man , and thankfully they will never have another manager like the GPC again .When they are referring the Community Shield , League Cup and Europa League as a treble its just sheer desperation their football shirt is a fashion accessory for someone who knows f*ck all about football , nothing more nothing less.

So true , the Rags were shite for decades and won the occasional FA Cup , they have just reverted to type , they had a freakish run of success all down to one man , and thankfully they will never have another manager like the GPC again .When they are referring the Community Shield , League Cup and Europa League as a treble its just sheer desperation their football shirt is a fashion accessory for someone who knows f*ck all about football , nothing more nothing less.
GPC could have walked in 89, and the Rags could easily be languishing in the lower leagues like Oldham or Rochdale. They would be nothing but a stain on the history books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.