United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/user/veloso4united/videos

Knock yourself out, pal. No seriously, knock yourself out. You'll want to, especially after you've watched a few of his recent updates. Check this one out.

35499de15fb73f05fa1dd3210683c1c5.gif

Mourinho has been saying that 'Little' clubs now have economic power, and that the Rags will always be massive,
even if it takes 2, 5, or even 10 years to return them to the greatness they deserve, because, apparently, everyone knows
how big and great they are. So, already, the crafty twat is getting his excuses in early, he knows fucking well that
his side are not going to win the PL, and as far as the CL is concerned, they haven't got a prayer.
It's fucking delicious watching this universally hated shower having to resort to statements like this,
we've been force fed every statistic on these Rag turds for, eons now, and it's now come down to them saying
they possibly, could do, might do, something special in the distant future.
They're fucking shitting it, I can not see them managing anything of substance this season.

So they are talking to big conk re a new contract when he gets over his injury. Since he has been injured all the talk was that he was a hinderance to them last season, too slow, played with his back to goal, held up play too much, played for himself, etc. Just wait, if he does sign another year, for the glorification of all things Zlatan again.

And if the Swedish ego does re-sign, it will mean even less playing time for Rashford and Whatshisname.

Doing things the eye-gouging way.

Getting a sausage butty at a burger van near Harrogate earlier - a fellow purchaser was reading the Daily Star ( I think ) who's back page headline was " Mo Two Years To Revive "Great" Club". The article was how Maureen had given himself 2 years to revive the rags - the great in inverted comma's made me giggle tho
I'm sure maureen said 2 yrs last season so now it's 3,not like he had to rebuild the squad like we are doing,getting his excuses in early i reckon

Mourinho has been saying that 'Little' clubs now have economic power, and that the Rags will always be massive,
even if it takes 2, 5, or even 10 years to return them to the greatness they deserve, because, apparently, everyone knows
how big and great they are. So, already, the crafty twat is getting his excuses in early, he knows fucking well that
his side are not going to win the PL, and as far as the CL is concerned, they haven't got a prayer.
It's fucking delicious watching this universally hated shower having to resort to statements like this,
we've been force fed every statistic on these Rag turds for, eons now, and it's now come down to them saying
they possibly, could do, might do, something special in the distant future.
They're fucking shitting it, I can not see them managing anything of substance this season.

Someone should remind him how shit they were before Baconchops became manager the occasional cup while Everton and Liverpool were winning everything. They've only gone back to there usual stat in history of not winning the league very often.

Just agreed my annual bets with my 'rag friend' .... he's paid out in the last 4 years since we started with the bets.

Premier League ONLY;
Score 3 or more goals in a game £5
Clean sheets £5
Points £5
Lukaku & Rashford v Aguero & Jesus £5 per goal
Pogba & Mata v Bruyne & Silva £5 per assist
£10 Straight Red

(PL, CL, EL, FA only)
£50 per trophy

£100 if either manager sacked or resigns before last game of season.
I'd take the £10 for straight red out, with the bent refs that's the only category you listed not in our favor

Just agreed my annual bets with my 'rag friend' .... he's paid out in the last 4 years since we started with the bets.

Premier League ONLY;
Score 3 or more goals in a game £5
Clean sheets £5
Points £5
Lukaku & Rashford v Aguero & Jesus £5 per goal
Pogba & Mata v Bruyne & Silva £5 per assist
£10 Straight Red

(PL, CL, EL, FA only)
£50 per trophy

£100 if either manager sacked or resigns before last game of season.
Book your free cruise now.

He definitely looks as though he has at least mild learning difficulties, so let's leave it.

There is something about this guy, have thought it for a while now. If anybody knows him and can confirm his condition I stand to be corrected and apologise but I think he a big wind up merchant and is having our pants down. Some of the continuing threads in his rants, having a go at Rooney, his burping and his sausages for tea give me the impression it's all scripted. Just a thought but is anybody else feeling slightly wummed?

He definitely looks as though he has at least mild learning difficulties, so let's leave it.

There is something about this guy, have thought it for a while now. If anybody knows him and can confirm his condition I stand to be corrected and apologise but I think he a big wind up merchant and is having our pants down. Some of the continuing threads in his rants, having a go at Rooney, his burping and his sausages for tea give me the impression it's all scripted. Just a thought but is anybody else feeling slightly wummed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.