It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we'd kept Iheanacho and Kolarov our current business would make sense.

As it is we now need upgrades on those two for their roles in the squad and one must be home grown.

Agreed. Understand they wanted to go, seems odd - especially in Kelechi's place - we'd let them go without an alternative lined up.

I said yesterday that to get to 3000 posts like Tolmie suggested it would in the next week it'd have to be somebody fucking amazing or somebody fucking shite. Think we have our answer.
More insightful than mystic meg that then isn't it. We will sign someone good or someone shite. Only base not covered is no signing at all. I'd certainly rather it the latter than bloody Jonny Evans. If we are looking at him might as well look at Shawcross

More insightful than mystic meg that then isn't it. We will sign someone good or someone shite. Only base not covered is no signing at all. I'd certainly rather it the latter than bloody Jonny Evans. If we are looking at him might as well look at Shawcross
I think what he meant is someone particularly good (Sanchez) or bad (Evans, judging from the reaction), as opposed to an alright signing like Danilo.

It was tongue in cheek you cheerful soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.