Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've nothing to add as your arguments for keeping him, let alone signing him in the first place, are ridiculous. You are planning to fail.

Sorry mate. Good luck with your argument though.

That's what i thought.

Claiming something is ridiculous without backing the claim up is stupid.

City really are planning to fail are they if they sign Evans as 4th CB are they... Don't let me laugh.

Just wondering if any fans now thinking this would be a good move said so before today's "news" ? Fair play in advance if you can refer to your posts.
I've always said he's up there with kompany as the best in the league. What a signing this would be, genuinely buzzing.

With the high line we employ. I cant think of anyone less suited to our system tbh.
Unlike Mr Pulis, we're not exactly partial to parking busses are we

Look at it this way... Pep came under a lot of criticism for not being pragmatic defensively enough last season, perhaps this is his response, his way of 'adapting'.
Also we conceded a few too many goals from high balls into the box last year (De Roon, Alli and Mustafi cost us two points each with headed goals last year) and the 6'2" Evans could help with that problem.

It has merits as an idea.

Look let's knock all this shit in the head,if he signs he signs there's fuck all we can do bar booing him at games and if pep feels he's right for the team so be it ffs ..

I do get the feeling that some people expect every signing to be a Bernardo or a Mendy or a Sanchez, even we can't afford that. It's about the wages as well as the fee, and some experience is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.