Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys so jumpy, I'm only having a bit of banter. For what it's worth, I think he'll join City this summer too tbh. Arsenal are probably in his ear every day trying to get him to sign. If he don't, they will let him go.

Alexis has no real reason to put in a transfer request though. He's a winner either way. Leaves now and gets to play in the champions league and win the premier league, or leave next summer, get to play in the champions league, win a league either here or abroad and get a huge fuckoff bonus to spend on more golden retrievers.

And play with Jonny Evans.

Is Draxler leaving for sure? I thought I seen his agent denying it. There's a good player in there, id be very content with him.

Yea, I saw that too but stronger evidence hes leaving is that he hasn't even been included in any PSG squad let alone the bench. Pastore is in front of him right now. PSG also have Ben Arfa and Lucas Moura, will they be able to sell all the players they want to sell. They have virtually no bargaining power as all clubs know they desperately want to sell.

I could see why Draxler wants out, hes young, very talented, was probably promised a major role at PSG only for them to buy Neymar reducing him to the bench.

I tell you why we won't be all over him. Because if we get £50m for Sanchez on top of the £10m we got for Gabriel today, that puts our net spend at £8m profit. Exactly what the board want. Kroenke does not want to spend money. Our club is becoming a joke.

Wow, thats a shame. The PL is too competitive now for them not to spend, talks of a Lemar deal leads me to believe they want at least another player. Lacazette looks a real player, he is good all round, personally think if you add Draxler, then sell Ozil as well and buy Lemar, Arsenal will be very strong at least in attack, with these additions, along with Welbeck who is dangerous when fit, I would put you as favorites for top 4. I am sure the net spend would still be quite low yet the squad would be stronger overall.

I tell you why we won't be all over him. Because if we get £50m for Sanchez on top of the £10m we got for Gabriel today, that puts our net spend at £8m profit. Exactly what the board want. Kroenke does not want to spend money. Our club is becoming a joke.

Na, im not having that Robbie. Would discuss further but don't want to derail the thread.

Ooh, I can taste the bitterness. You just cannot handle the fact that we are standing up to you for once can you?

'Standing up to us for once'?!! There's no way a club like Arsenal with a history of letter writing on headed notepaper, hard lobbying for league restructuring (and by association, payments) and the rigid imposition of FFP, love of beneficial Chimps League seeding systems, poncing young players off other clubs, and all round snout in the trough contempt for those beneath them, could ever pull off the 'poor guy' routine with a straight face, surely?!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Tasty Empanadas incoming..

Choke arsene, you weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.