Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, I can taste the bitterness. You just cannot handle the fact that we are standing up to you for once can you?

If this counts as a 'win' for you as an Arsenal fan then the club has fallen further than I thought. He's taken the piss all summer and will leave on a free. This should never have been allowed to happen.

Sanchez comes I'm ok with that, if he doesn't I'm ok with that, if he leaves on a free along with ox and ozil and arse lose nigh on 150 mill then I'm more than ok with that.
Either way they are weaker and as a rival of sorts it's great news.
To see some of their tarquins on here celebrating is bizzare.
If we reversed the situation and it was aguero kdb and sterling all leaving next year on freebies we'd be distraught.

Sanchez comes I'm ok with that, if he doesn't I'm ok with that, if he leaves on a free along with ox and ozil and arse lose nigh on 150 mill then I'm more than ok with that.
Either way they are weaker and as a rival of sorts it's great news.
To see some of their tarquins on here celebrating is bizzare.
If we reversed the situation and it was aguero kdb and sterling all leaving next year on freebies we'd be distraught.

Amazed if Sanchez, Ox and Ozil leave next summer for nowt. Monumental fuck up and shambolic management from the manger and owners if that happens.

Amazed if Sanchez, Ox and Ozil leave next summer for nowt. Monumental fuck up and shambolic management from the manger and owners if that happens.

Arsenal are effectively guaranteeing that their squad will be weaker next season. Their not gonna be able to replace those 3 players next summer, with their budget. Let alone improve the squad.

Why are you guys so jumpy, I'm only having a bit of banter. For what it's worth, I think he'll join City this summer too tbh. Arsenal are probably in his ear every day trying to get him to sign. If he don't, they will let him go.

Alexis has no real reason to put in a transfer request though. He's a winner either way. Leaves now and gets to play in the champions league and win the premier league, or leave next summer, get to play in the champions league, win a league either here or abroad and get a huge fuckoff bonus to spend on more golden retrievers.

which means they wont sell and lose all three next year....that would be amazing

Would be amazing, that would certify there position mid table for years to come.

Arsenal play dumb but they are not fools, this is Arsenal psychologically preparing their fans for the departure of their top players.

1. Completely deny any chance of a move, Sanchez will stay and we think he will sign a new deal.
2. Continue to deny any chance of move but now it is unlikely Sanchez will sign a new contract but they are still hoping.
3. Wenger says he wants him to stay but the board might not agree with him, there is talk of sporting vs financial aspects.
4. In the mean time, Sanchez has had the "flu" and "abdominal strains", missing the Chelsea and Leicester matches, both wins, fans are already slowly beginning to get used to not having Sanchez.

Then comes reality.

4. City make a great offer and/or Sanchez puts in a transfer request.
5. Wenger (speaking for the board as well) says there was no choice but to sell Sanchez.
5. Sanchez hold up the number 9 Manchester City shirt with a great big smile on his face, and says how he loves the squad City has built and can't wait to work with Pep again, one of the best managers in the world.

We've seen it all before, its just the deluded Gooners and City fans that have been brainwashed by the media and Wenger's quotes that believe it won't go down like this.

Why are you guys so jumpy, I'm only having a bit of banter. For what it's worth, I think he'll join City this summer too tbh. Arsenal are probably in his ear every day trying to get him to sign. If he don't, they will let him go.

Alexis has no real reason to put in a transfer request though. He's a winner either way. Leaves now and gets to play in the champions league and win the premier league, or leave next summer, get to play in the champions league, win a league either here or abroad and get a huge fuckoff bonus to spend on more golden retrievers.

Good post.

Some sense has been spoken finally ;)

I have to give credit where credit is due. I'd be surprised if Arsenal are not all over Draxler as its clear he will be leaving, he would be great for you.

Good post.

I have to give credit where credit is due. I'd be surprised if Arsenal are not all over Draxler as its clear he will be leaving, he would be great for you.

Is Draxler leaving for sure? I thought I seen his agent denying it. There's a good player in there, id be very content with him.

Good post.

I tell you why we won't be all over him. Because if we get £50m for Sanchez on top of the £10m we got for Gabriel today, that puts our net spend at £8m profit. Exactly what the board want. Kroenke does not want to spend money. Our club is becoming a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.