Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
000f0ebe69969d9170332f1ea6a1a88e--arsenal-banners.jpg
Yes you can. Aguero, KdB, Sane, Yaya, Kompany, Silva, Tevez, Bravo...........

Not true. De Jong started 14 games in the season we won the league.
Yes not true. Why does this myth continue to catch people out. Can only guess they didn't get to many games that famous season. Or they were out of there heads singing in the concourse and not actually watching what played out on the pitch. I did that a couple of times myself that season hehe.

Not true. De Jong started 14 games in the season we won the league.

Although, if i remember rightly, he was still quite valuable to bring on to protect a 1-0 lead in tricky away matches. Now that Fernando has gone we don't really have that sort of player available to bring off the bench which might be a problem.

Although, if i remember rightly, he was still quite valuable to bring on to protect a 1-0 lead in tricky away matches. Now that Fernando has gone we don't really have that sort of player available to bring off the bench which might be a problem.
Barry was better

Barry was better
Danilo is quick and can tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.