• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see it Monday night the media hoping we come a cropper,and sky with Neville and carragher getting digs in at every opportunity,I posted earlier a hard fought ground out 2.0 win,but considering the humbling we took at the hands of Everton at goodison will be hoping pep has a desire to give it back in spades,if we get an early goal we could rack up a few here's hoping..

Hate playing these bus parking merchants we just need to be patient and give them the run around. 3-0

Please don't. I was banging his drum on here last season. Now we're about to spunk £30,000,000 on fucking Evans. It hurts.
We don't need another CB. We've currently got five on our squad books - albeit Mangala will go to Inter if Pep signs Evans. West Brom taking the you know what - £30m today, £40m tomorrow. But yeah, it doesn't feel right to us fans. However, Pep doesn't have our hang-ups about certain players - he looks at things from a purely football perspective. Part of the package with Pep, we have to trust his genius. That's why he wins Champions Leagues with style, and we're fans (he sees things that we don't). But I do believe that for Pep to be considered the world's best, he has to win the Champions League with us. Ancelotti's on three.

Last edited:
First day back at work after a weeks holiday, at least i have this to look forward to tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.