Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank will be picking the balls at this years CL draw.
Gill will be behind him.

;-)

The balls are in the fridge, ready for him. I will go ballistic if we get an attempted Group of Death for a 4th or 5th time in a row. Booing the CL anthem night be getting old, but it won't go away for as long as we keep getting a bullshit draw year after year.

The balls are in the fridge, ready for him. I will go ballistic if we get an attempted Group of Death for a 4th or 5th time in a row. Booing the CL anthem night be getting old, but it won't go away for as long as we keep getting a bullshit draw year after year.
Technically we have exactly the same chance in the draw as the rags, we'll be paired together and in the same pot.

Uefa will need a piss easy group for them and would love to make it hard for us.

Technically we have exactly the same chance in the draw as the rags, we'll be paired together and in the same pot.

Uefa will need a piss easy group for them and would love to make it hard for us.

So what your saying is the whole uefa draw is fixed. Quite a lot of people involved to stop City progressing.

Why would Uefa purposely put us in a group with their darlings Barca or Real. Surely that then would make their group harder for them to qualify from?

Last edited:
I do love how the thread over the last two pages has slipped seamlessly from media biad into Uefa fixing draws. A few pages back its refs being biased against us, then the Mirror, Sky Sports, Guardian and lets not forget the local paper the MEN which it appears is trying to alienate a vast proportion of its readership. Naturally this is before we start on FIFA, BT, Martin Tyler, Niall Quinn etc etc.

So what your saying is the whole uefa draw is fixed. Quite a lot of people involved to stop City progressing.

Why would Uefa purposely put us in a group with their darlings Barca or Real. Surely that then would make their group harder for them to qualify from?
I doubt anyone genuinely believes the CL draw is fixed with cold balls in the pot, if they do then there really is no reasonable conversation to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.