• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was staying at home for this one I'd be confident but because I'm going I'm keeping my hopes low at a 1-1.

Aguero Stats: Aguero needs one more goal to become the leading non-European goalscorer in PL history - currently level with D Yorke on 123.
but SSN all about fatty could get land mark 200 premier league goals although he isnt the first

Finally game day.

Need to start fast as Everton will time waste from the first minute and that arsehole Maddley will let them do it, point at his watch and add fuck all time on. He has previous I'm still pissed off with Stoke & whu 2 seasons ago with him.

Finally game day.

Need to start fast as Everton will time waste from the first minute and that arsehole Maddley will let them do it, point at his watch and add fuck all time on. He has previous I'm still pissed off with Stoke & whu 2 seasons ago with him.

Yeah, we're gonna need to be ahead by that 60 minute mark or Everton will simply waste the rest of the game away and get a draw.

I suppose the target should be to be second in the league by the end of the night. No way can we catch the rag's goal difference but they've had two mind-numbingly easy games so we just need to be patient.

Yeah, we're gonna need to be ahead by that 60 minute mark or Everton will simply waste the rest of the game away and get a draw.

I suppose the target should be to be second in the league by the end of the night. No way can we catch the rag's goal difference but they've had two mind-numbingly easy games so we just need to be patient.
A couple of early goals for us and they will melt. We could easily hammer them 5 and go top. We really need to start being ruthless with teams.

Will be a tough game tonight and personally I would settle for a 1-0 win and three points. Hopefully we will revert back to 4-3-3 and try and stretch the game as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.