• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have mis quoted me Pam :) rnblade was complaining about tonight's ticket price and why hence he might not go. I know exactly what he does for a living and hence I stated what I did.
Sorry, Moss. I thought you were one of the Planet half-empty brigade.

A couple of early goals for us and they will melt. We could easily hammer them 5 and go top. We really need to start being ruthless with teams.
Perhaps, but Koeman's bus-parking tactics will make it difficult to break them down. It's all in the team selection, and I'm not saying I know what the right selection would be, but Pep needs to get it perfect. Sané might be useful.

Everton have a very good defensive midfield in Gueye, Schneiderlin and Besic but they have yet to replace Lukaku. We all know that Everton are going to park the bus tonight.

I hope we start with Sane tonight. We'll need players who can beat a player one on one.

Everton have a very good defensive midfield in Gueye, Schneiderlin and Besic but they have yet to replace Lukaku. We all know that Everton are going to park the bus tonight.

I hope we start with Sane tonight. We'll need players who can beat a player one on one.

In that case they need the ball playing to them on the run and in front of them. Not to their feet with back to goal. Somehow don't think that's going to happen if Sane isn't on the pitch with either Bernado or Raheem

Koeman has stated his intention to frustrate us. I am becoming disillusioned by the number of teams who set out simply to stifle play. We saw it even in pre-season with West Ham which was totally ridiculous. I understand it but it's not good for the game.

I think those days where we bang 5 in will be few and far between. Only top sides will come to play, the rest will park the bus and getting one or two past those is good imo.

Perhaps, but Koeman's bus-parking tactics will make it difficult to break them down. It's all in the team selection, and I'm not saying I know what the right selection would be, but Pep needs to get it perfect. Sané might be useful.

Everton (and Koeman) need to make a statement of intent this season. If they go a couple down early doors they will definitely have to push to get goals back. They are certainly not going to be a team to shut up shop at 2-0 down. This will leave space in behind, and we have to be ruthless enough to exploit this without leaving ourselves open to the counter attack or long ball kick & rush tactics of the likes of Leicester. The last couple of seasons this has been an issue for us, but if we are to win anything this season, we have to go for the throat.

It will be good if we score early, in fact it would be good if we score at all. I don't want to see problems scoring like last year rearing their ugly head.

not confident, but would be very happy with 0 - 1

In that case they need the ball playing to them on the run and in front of them. Not to their feet with back to goal. Somehow don't think that's going to happen if Sane isn't on the pitch with either Bernado or Raheem
I don't understand what you are trying to say.

just spent 5 minutes trying to vote on the score prediction for tonight's game ,then realised it had stopped last night hahahaha

anyway.
win 3-1 can see us controlling the game,going 2 up everton to come back at us and we get a third near the end :)

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

If you want a player to take on their marker or markers they have no wiggle room if the ball is played to them when they are static, especially if they are facing their own defence. Not sure how else I can say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.