Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have been drawn away 10 consecutive times in domestic cup competitions. 9 of those were against Premier League teams and the other was against a team that was promoted to the Premier League the same season. I'm not saying there's a conspiracy but I'd be interested to know what the odds were against that happening.

It flips back round again it always does. The odds are high but these things happen in football.

have we had a particularly difficult draw? we've been away a lot but that's all.
Over the last 2 seasons in both domestic cups all away .....Swansea , Rags , Hammers , Palace , Hfield , Mboro , Sland , Norwich , Villa and Chelsea the last time we got drawn at home was Palace in the League cup 2 seasons ago

Over the last 2 seasons in both domestic cups all away .....Swansea , Rags , Hammers , Palace , Hfield , Mboro , Sland , Norwich , Villa and Chelsea the last time we got drawn at home was Palace in the League cup 2 seasons ago

In fairness a lot of those teams have been struggling at the bottom when we played them and played weakened sides. I agree not ideal though, so hopefully a few more interesting draws or home draws on the way.

Away games are better in the cup , big away followings, great days out, also it saves money for those on the cup scheme those that don't travel away.

Away games are better in the cup , big away followings, great days out, also it saves money for those on the cup scheme those that don't travel away.

Its actually a positive in some ways. A few more interesting grounds would be better though. Would love a trip to non-league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.