Everton - Post match thread.

I agree - Otamendi had no cover in front of him as Sane just did not put the required effort and application into playing in the side.... got to step up Leroy or you'll not be a starter
Once we went to a four and vk and otta in the middle we looked a different side.

I agree - Otamendi had no cover in front of him as Sane just did not put the required effort and application into playing in the side.... got to step up Leroy or you'll not be a starter
At the same time, it's a huge ask to play a kid at LWB given just over a year ago he was playing RF in Germany,

Possession doesn't win games otherwise we would have won the league for the last 6 years. We were most dangerous when we were running at them at speed.. Why on earth, bearing in mind the talent we are supposed to have, do we spend 90 % of the time passing back , sideways,slowing the game down to walking pace. If we ran at teams more,yes we may loose a bit of possession but this would be cancelled out by more goals penalties and free kicks.

It's almost funny, isn't it? We bought pace all over the pitch, some madrid counter attacking sides would be jealous and yet we are passing, passing, passing..

Oh please tell me footballing genius, why else did Guardiola change the centre backs around, the centre backs he spent his press conference on Friday explaining why he wants Kompany playing on the right.

let me guess, he did it because he was so happy with how they were playing? Or perhaps because he just wanted Otamendi to be closer to him on the touchline?
A simple "yes I was guessing" would have done.

I could think of a few other reasons for the change. Perhaps Komnpany wasn't as agreesive moving the ball forward on the right, who knows... I'm simply seeking clarification of the truth rather than opinions passing as fact. :)

Can we seriously just never play 3 a t the back ever again? Fucking hate it, it never works and whenever we play 4 at the back we pretty much always win. Stop fucking about with this stupid flavour of the month formation and go back to the one that suits our players and that both us and Pep have been infinitely more successful playing.

And Bobby Madley, you are a cheat, you know you're a cheat and it's all the more pathetic that you sent of Schneiderlen right at the end to try and distract from the fact you're a cheat. These ****s know exactly what they're doing.

Tempo, tempo, tempo. Why didn't we start like the last 15...?

Need to fucking shoot!

Ref is **** of highest order

Rooney is a fat bastard and granny shagger.

Good atmosphere in south stand despite....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.