Everton - Post match thread.

Happy with the point. You have to say, after being horrifically cheated by the ref, it was impressive to see us easily the best team still with 10 men. From the familiar feeling of disgust at the sending off, it's good to say we probably should've won it with the chances we created. I aswell feel a bit sorry for Sané, he made the mistake for their goal but perhaps he shouldn't be in that position. Highlights for me were: Ederson, Kompany, Jesus, Sterling smashing in the equaliser, Bernardo was what I hoped with his namesake my motm David. And it was funny them getting a red too but too late to matter.

Our finishing is fast becoming a joke! Aguero again taking one touch too many when he should be bangin it first time. Jesus none existent before he went off and Sane was poor. Stirling for all his hesitence and wrong decisions actually wanted the ball and never stopped showing for it and in doing so got a deserved goal. I'm happy we played with such commitment and passion 2nd half and on another day we'd have won that, however, unfortunately, it was another one of those games we're now becoming accustomed too. I'll take a point because it's better than losing against that rug headed scouse C*nt!! CTIFD

Great credit to the players for their performance with 10 men to dig out a point. Unfortunately it's 2 points dropped unnecessarily courtesy of Peps arrogance . when we play at a fast tempo we look the dogs bollox , for reasons known only to himself pep puts the shackles on us and insists on this sideways slow build up shite. disappointed because Everton are piss poor and the goal ,holy fuck, an absolute abomination of a thing, started by Sane and finished by an excellent impersonation of Bravo by Ederson.

Absolutely fucking incredible.

I've only seen Keegan's team do that, in the Championship.
Do what? Draw 1-1 at home against a very average team. Don't get me wrong I'm pleased with the point given we had 10 for half the game but to say we were 'awesome' is ludicrous.

I disagree, Otamendi played well for me. Otamendi was only on that side of the pitch for 25 minutes.

I agree - Otamendi had no cover in front of him as Sane just did not put the required effort and application into playing in the side.... got to step up Leroy or you'll not be a starter

The back 3 individually tonight were top class, but as a unit, nothing to do but be tight & had no idea where Everton pkayers were as soon as more than one got forward.

Drill the fucking defence properly & we win the title.

Don't bother & we will lose to teams such as the rags

We were awesome tonight & have dropped two points v a team who could not get near us.
But that's because Fernandinho is a terrible holding midfielder. He doesn't hold for a start. He gambles. If he gets caught ahead of the ball, the back line get got at 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4 which is difficult to defend. It happens against every half decent side we play against and has done for the last two seasons despite half the forum beaming about how good and 'up for it' he is.

Sané is taking a lot of a stick for his mistake, he should have just booted that out of touch but to his credit he was keen to keep possession and start the next attack(just trying to do too much). It wasn't his best game but I don't think he's up to speed yet, hopefully it wont take until the second half of the season before we see the player that had everyone off their seats. Just our luck though we hit the post at the other end and it almost turns out like a pass to start their counter in a way, if that was our post it probably falls nicely to an Everton player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.