Kyle Walker Appeal?

Which is useless for us as Pep doesn't talk about referees unlike Jose et al. Idiotic stance by Pep as it puts no pressure on them.

Yep he should highlight these shit decisions in his after match press conference media will run with it.

because apparently the FA review it first and if they deem there is no case to answer for then the panel doesn't even get to review it. The FA (according to the guardian) have said that because there was slight contact then it's not a clear cut case so therefor not submitted for review. Even though the kid went down clutching his face when it was his chest that was brushed in a clear cut case of simulation the FA decide it's not worthy of the panel to review. Absolute bollocks if you ask me, they've got the chance to stamp this kind of thing out and they fuck it up at the first hurdle

Totally agree.

More important that punishing Calvert-Lewin, it would have given them the opportunity to rescind Walker's ridiculous ban.

Silly me, of course they were never going to do that were they. Wrong shirt colour.

Someone has to decide what gets reviewed - I don't mind that. There aren't going to be many instances, but some form of consistency of selection would be needed.
The clips are then sent to all 12 panellists, and 3 are chosen blind "at random" (1 each from ex-refs, ex-managers, ex-players). Only if those three are unanimous does any change happen.

I don't much like the selection of the 3 being secret, but it all adds to making it a non-event.

How long does it take to review each goal and sending off? not long in my opinion so why does someone at the FA have to decide what gets reviewed? the only reason is to stop the golden players getting punished. A player has just feigned an elbow to the face and got a player sent off. The new rule is supposed to correct this decision and stop the player from doing it again.

I'd also add that Otamendi would have deserved a ban for play acting as well if the Everton player was sent off as a direct result from it.
Aguero less so as he was caught on the ankle and then on the achilles

because apparently the FA review it first and if they deem there is no case to answer for then the panel doesn't even get to review it. The FA (according to the guardian) have said that because there was slight contact then it's not a clear cut case so therefor not submitted for review. Even though the kid went down clutching his face when it was his chest that was brushed in a clear cut case of simulation the FA decide it's not worthy of the panel to review. Absolute bollocks if you ask me, they've got the chance to stamp this kind of thing out and they fuck it up at the first hurdle
Thanks. they have every opportunity to clean up the game and they fudge it at every turn.

Exactly my thoughts. They have the chance to clean up the game and bottle it at every turn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.