Kyle Walker Appeal?

Great professionalism from sergio in my opinion.. The ref should have evened it up earlier knowing at HT he`d fucked up
but well done Sergio !!

I think Kun maybe over egged the severity of it as they all seem to do now. I wish all footballers would cut it out. It pisses me off. That Everton player has only just started out and he is doing it. You watch EDS games and they do it. It's become a problem in the game.

Dont disagree but all it takes is the one to do it, one tam to go down that route trying to get opponents sent off and as a professional you have to then say fuck it, i will do the exact same thing.

Dont disagree but all it takes is the one to do it, one tam to go down that route trying to get opponents sent off and as a professional you have to then say fuck it, i will do the exact same thing.

The only solution to cut out diving and simulation is the players themselves to take the lead and draw up a code of conduct with all players signing up. It needs to be headed by a totally respected professional in the game such as Wayne Rooney or Ashley Young.....

It is but game finishes and they are all arse licking each other again. They don't give a fuck as long as they get their dough.

That's one of the truest posts I've read on here. Biggest problem in the English game. Pundits, press and managers are at it too. Nobody ever tells it like it is. Nobody ever breaks ranks. Listen (or don't) to the 'tough' ex-pros giving their opinions and they're all so mealy-mouthed and two-faced that everybody's taken aback when one dares to speak his mind.

That's one of the truest posts I've read on here. Biggest problem in the English game. Pundits, press and managers are at it too. Nobody ever tells it like it is. Nobody ever breaks ranks. Listen (or don't) to the 'tough' ex-pros giving their opinions and they're all so mealy-mouthed and two-faced that everybody's taken aback when one dares to speak his mind.

If you were sat on the gravy train would you be the one to spill it? Summerbee tried it once and look what happened there, back to shaking hands in the Legends lounge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.