It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why we are not in for Diego Costa?
I shudder to think of the regularity with which red cards would be brandished against him if he were to find himself up front in a lighter shade of blue. Even though they'd likely all be warranted. Hell of a player though.

Not sure why we are not in for Diego Costa?
We've got 2 central strikers I think Pep wants more flexibility in terms of playing across the front. We'd have refs queing up to give us red cards. Mind you we are getting good at playing with ten men as we are so used to it!

I think it was the darts player Bobby George who espoused:"Doubles for dough, trebles for show."

It's more about what we need right now than what it would be great to crow about.

Sanchez and Evans fall into the first category.

Mbappe and VVD, the other.

We won't be pissing off Arsenal chucking grenades in before their game tomorrow, that wouldn't be smart.

I think it was the darts player Bobby George who espoused:"Doubles for dough, trebles for show."

It's more about what we need right now than what it would be great to crow about.

We won't be pissing off Arsenal chucking grenades in before their game tomorrow, that wouldn't be smart.
Thought Mbapoe has signed for PSG?

Been in a field in Wales for a couple if days, that was the last thing I'd seen about him?

Good with the former we should do very, very well this season. A striker, CB and LB cover are exactly what we need. Do you think we'll get a LB as well? I think we've conducted ourselves very well this summer.

You've said in the past we're not in for VVD. What's changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.