Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Most of his goals seem to come from crosses or just being in the right place at the right time. Great talent, shame its probs bs...

He's a striker's striker, has great positional awareness coupled with a lot of speed. Scores a lot with his head, which is something we could really use and, despite being somewhat less potent last season, he still was the best CF in the Bundesliga and had a conversion rate nearly double that of Aguero.

That said, I agree with you it's probably BS at this point. I think the Aubameyang ship sailed a long time ago.

As an option

Good in the air defence or attack
Holds the ball well
Someone for our strikers to play off
And he ain't shit on the floor
Not too expensive
Not too expensive, at this stage of the window wouldn't expect to get him for less than £80 -90 mill.

Two years ago I was advocating that he would be tremendous addition to our squad because of his style and electric pace. Now I am not so sure and of course he is two years older.
However as it looks as though we are going to lose out on both Mbappe and Sanchez I would have no qualms about buying Auba as our third option due to our desperate need for a goalscorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.