Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

More than Sanchez ?
Definitely, if Sanchez is coming everyone will know and Arsenal will be already down the road with his replacement. Dortmund already have the Dembele money so don't need to to sell and would have to try and bring a replacement in, in less than 4 days. It would need a silly offer for them to sell.

I can't see Dortmund selling him now after Dembele's high profile move to Barcelona. It would be most disappointing if we fail to add to our attacking options, though.

Two years ago I was advocating that he would be tremendous addition to our squad because of his style and electric pace. Now I am not so sure and of course he is two years older.
However as it looks as though we are going to lose out on both Mbappe and Sanchez I would have no qualms about buying Auba as our third option due to our desperate need for a goalscorer.

I said the same thing a couple of years ago and I agree with what you have posted now as well.....dont think he would be that useful for what we need....we either need technical players who are good in small tight spaces (messi, xavi, ineasta being the epitome of these) or we may need something completely different (though it doesnt look like Pep will go for that type of player (a big powerful central striker)...not sure on the missing out on sanchez bit.......looks like it all depends on whether we will pay the money arsenal will want,

I'm not sure how we can have agreement at the club but awaiting Pep's say so. Sounds like more Twitter rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.