Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't even get £13 million for Bony and we get £2m for Nasri. Bizarre why we need to pay £30m for a 4th choice CB. Two offers already rejected. Walk away now please.

Coming from a Northern Ireland fan I can assure you there are going to be a lot of City fans eating their words. If you can get passed the fact that he was brought up a red ( but he's a professional footballer ffs ) , you will soon realise he is a good defender.

Not aimed at you oakiecokie by the way , not sure why my comment attached itself to your quote. Must have pressed the wrong button. Blame my Bank Holiday gin.

Im not enthralled about this so i wont pretend to be.

Nothing to do with money, i just dont think he is 1. good enough and 2. will be yet another in a long line of players that in a few years we will all be moaning about because he contributes zilch and we cant get rid of him other than some loan with us paying wages again.

Finally we had a summer window where we got rid of the deadwood and for me, he will be just that.....deadwood.

Clubs in Europe ask TOTALLY different monies from PL clubs than they do clubs from other leagues. Hence Milan can buy Bonucci for 35 million but Chelsea were quoted 60 million. Your comparison with Bonucci is therefore absolute nonsense.

Agreed.

How about comparing Evans and VVD.

Evans 3 year deal, 30m transfer, amortization 10m a year.

VVD 5 year deal, 60m transfer, amortization 12m a year.

I am in complete shock we are actually going for Evans over VVD. Little difference in accounting but major difference in actual value.

Agreed.

I am in complete shock we are actually going for Evans over VVD. Little difference in accounting but major difference in actual value.
there is no chance in hell VVD is available for £60m. its £70m minimum this late in the window maybe close to £100m.

Agreed.

Well seeing that Southampton have stated on more than one occasion that VVD is not available,we can scrub his name of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.