Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, do you seriously believe clubs always say exactly what they mean. Don't be so gulliable.

Southampton now have 6 centerbacks on their books, VVD is 100% leaving. The only question is where.

Since they've said he's not for sale, they've went out and bought two centerbacks......

Everyone's for sale if the price is right

Ask tony fucking twat face pulis

Im not enthralled about this so i wont pretend to be.

Nothing to do with money, i just dont think he is 1. good enough and 2. will be yet another in a long line of players that in a few years we will all be moaning about because he contributes zilch and we cant get rid of him other than some loan with us paying wages again.

Finally we had a summer window where we got rid of the deadwood and for me, he will be just that.....deadwood.

This I agree with and for once I'm happy with Ray the crab Wilkins spouting off in the MUen saying that Evans should stay at WBA.

Way too slow to play in a team that defends higher up the pitch...let's hope he listens to the crab and stays there.

Do you honestly believe that Pep would have signed any of those fuckers ?

But didn't you also have faith in Mancini and Pellegrini (at least in the beginning). Even the best managers do stupid things from time to time. Look at Pochettino and Sissoko or Pep and Bravo.

But didn't you also have faith in Mancini and Pellegrini (at least in the beginning). Even the best managers do stupid things from time to time. Look at Pochettino and Sissoko or Pep and Bravo.
Do you honestly think I`m naive to think that ALL transfers are going to work out.I`ll tell you what though.I have far more faith in Pep than I did with MP.

I assume VVD. Has been sounded out and doesn't want to come or Saints are taking the absolute piss with money they are asking

VVD said he wants to play CL and win trophies. Only English clubs will pay the fee. Looks like SOTON prefer to sell to anyone other than Liverpool and Chelsea are interested. I imagine he doesn't care where he goes as all 3 options give him what he wants. They are currently asking for too much and will probably lower their asking price as deadline day gets closer. Think the final price will be 60m, still a world record for a defender.

The reason we are going for Evans over VVD I'd imagine is that Evans is being looked at as a squad player, someone who can lead in Vinnies absence if needed. VVD would want to play week in week out. That's not what Pep is looking for

VVD is better than Stones and Otamendi so he would play a lot and he is also a perfect replacement for Kompany.

VVD would play every week if he joins, maybe not 3 games a week due to Pep's rotation but he'll play a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.