Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lacazete, Kolasinac and Lemar in but that would be offset by Sanchez, the Ox and Gibbs
The players they've brought in are good; but they still don't have adequate cover for their back line and midfield. Quite a few of the options they have up top are also not reliable due to how prone they are to injuries

Looks like my story regarding friend meeting his mum on a plane ✈️ in February may be correct lmfao,I do remember a lot of comments back I was being called bullshit,and one commenter claimed I would be in the known if true erect that statue boys and girls,I'm happy too be called a As long as he joins us,as a previous post stated defence will certainly be for show

Looks like my story regarding friend meeting his mum on a plane ✈️ in February may be correct lmfao,I do remember a lot of comments back I was being called bullshit,and one commenter claimed I would be in the known if true erect that statue boys and girls,I'm happy too be called a As long as he joins us,as a previous post stated defence will certainly be for show
Good on you.
Why did you only tell us on Tuesday though.

Alexis close to sign for City for £55 + £5. Arsenal asked for few hours to sign Thomas Lemar, which they confident they are going to do

— Guillem Balague (@GuillemBalague) August 31, 2017

I make that 60 quid for a world class forward. I really hope these are the actual figures on the bid, and the Arse have failed to spot it.....

Arsenal have had to sell because their players have not signed their contracts. I think they will do very well to bring in Lacazette, Kolasanic and Lemar. Lacazette and Lemar are top players.

I hope the transfer of Sanchez works out in that we get him in and he reproduces last year's form.

Arsenal fans might not like it losing Sanchez, but I think this move is good for them as Sanchez was unhappy and I think it would have damaged their morale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.