Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow £90M.
What a business model from Monaco. This is an all time record already right? How much have they made so far excluding this supposed 90M?

I think already over 300Mill... (with that Mbappe deal coming in next year with Psg)

Damnnnnn pushing close to 500...that is nutsssss they can buy a EPL club like Newcastle or Westham and make them their feeder team and still have change left...lol

So even if Arsenal have agreed to do a deal informally, do you think they might reject this latest deal and the saga goes into the late evening?

Wow £90M.
What a business model from Monaco. This is an all time record already right? How much have they made so far excluding this supposed 90M?

I think already over 300Mill... (with that Mbappe deal coming in next year with Psg)

Damnnnnn pushing close to 500...that is nutsssss they can buy a EPL club like Newcastle or Westham and make them their feeder team and still have change left...lol
They haven't accepted it have they? I wouldn't take anything for granted with Monaco after this Summer. They have been unpredictable and struck some very hard bargains

So even if Arsenal have agreed to do a deal informally, do you think they might reject this latest deal and the saga goes into the late evening?

I just want Monaco to convince Arsenal it's on and in parallel we sign Sanchez and at the last min Monaco say our fax machine ran out of ink....lol and Wenger is left looking like an knob...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.