Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may or may not sign him tonight but I'm absolutely convinced we'll offer a take it or leave it £70 Million offer in the last hour.

Whether we get him is another matter (50/50) but you can bet that another offer goes in for certain.
Im thinking that as well. I also think Sanchez's agent is on the phone to arsenal now asking what the fuck is going on

We've improved, but so have others and we were 15 points short of Chelsea last season. We are one or two injuries away from seeing Fernandinho play at CB or Sterling play up front. How are we supposed to compete in four competitions like that? We failed to sign a forward, which was the most crucial position after the fullback areas. I wouldn't call it an amazing window.
But your a needy fucker. we cannot do it all in one window. If we are short, we will simply prioritise where we compete this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.