World Cup Qualifiers | 31/08/17 - 06/09/17

England and the media always seem shocked when we lose to Iceland or struggle against teams and I ask why?

England is on a level with the likes of Ukraine, Sweden, Denmark etc they are no better than that.

Accept it and its so much easier when watching them. Its almost like watching City back in the 90s so much easier to accept you're shite.

England and the media always seem shocked when we lose to Iceland or struggle against teams and I ask why?

England is on a level with the likes of Ukraine, Sweden, Denmark etc they are no better than that.

Accept it and its so much easier when watching them. Its almost like watching City back in the 90s so much easier to accept you're shite.

Probably slightly better than them teams you mentioned, but only just.

Livermore and Henderson. Them two sum up how poor we are.

Can someone who's a lot better on a computer than me put together a collection of all Rashfords fuck ups tonight
Saw him run it straight out of play, kick it straight off the pitch trying to pass to walker and try 2 fancy flicks that didn't come off and broke down attacks
Thing is I actually do think he's a decent dangerous player but just want to show the difference in reporting as fuck all was said whenever he fucked up
Sterling had a poor game. Commentators were correct about his first touch. When Rashfords first touch let him down and the ball bounced forward about 10 feet to a Maltese player, there was a pause, then the words......."That back heel didn't come off just then".

Is there anything more utterly dull than watching England play? I'm pretty sure that if you had to do it for a few games it would turn you off football for life.

No care whatsoever about this. The media can't hide their hatred towards our players and will do their upmost to criticise and give the public this perception that they're rubbish.

I'd love someone like Walker to come out and say that since being at city the way the city players get treated is something totally different to when I was at Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.