City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

Fair play Carragher sticking to the 'it was a red'

Have to say seeing the red card incident again nd again, Mane was close enough to go with his head,

And just to underline this correct point, Mané was off the ground with his studs, so not in control. Not only that, his action was because he MUST have seen Ederson coming for the ball, so this argument of 'not seeing him' is contradictory and utter UTTER nonsense!!

That doesn't mean he meant the injury, mind.

I can see why the ref gave a red, full speed and studs up , other flip of the coin he's eyes are fully on the ball, ther was no malice there and the goalkeeper put he's head down to it.

Really was a tough decision for the Ref and even after many replays I'm still not totally sure.
Malice has nothing to do with it.
From FIFA's rule book for the 17/18 season; "Serious foul play - a tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play."

Finally a good ref - got pretty much everything right.

I thought Mignolet did pretty well - we could have easily have got a couple more if he was not on his game.

My respect for Klopp has gone down - worse tactics for ten men I can remember.

Well played lads - great effort got it's just reward.

Didn't notice the Pool away fans when Sane hit the last goal.... or for better word, LACK of fans. Amazing.

Let's say the ball was at Ederson feet, if sane challenge like that would it be a red? Of course it would. Off his feet studs first.

Neville is a bell end.

Red card any day of the week.

If it had been Aguero with his stoods at 6ft karate chopping a keeps head off, he would get slaughtered by the pundits and the press.

It's a red and anyone who can't see that needs to give their head a wobble.
Absolutely spot on mate. Neville has embarrassed himself today.

I opened up RAWK to see post-match discussion.

First thing I read: (paraphrasing) "Violent conduct is not someone headbutting your foot"

And here if I knew how to post gifs I would put the one with the guy just closing his laptop and shaking his head.

There's people moaning online about Milner getting booed talking about class when they booed a player that got kicked in the face.

Liverpool fans are the most deluded fans in all of sport and I'd include WWE fans that think wrestling is real in that group. Absolute cult wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.