Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won 5-0 against Espanyol. Bony would have scored for Barcelona against that lot.

What are you even talking about?

He scores more goals than anyone in the whole of Europe.

He doesn't need a 'test'.

He's miles and miles better than any City player. The likes of Silva and De Bruyne aren't even close to him in terms of skill. In terms of goals, Aguero is no where near him.

You are literally the most clueless person on football discussion I have ever seen. It's actually comical.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm watching it. 1st os offside. 2nd lucky.

Didn't watch Isco but I heard Real madrid were down to 10 men.

The test as I said is Juventus. Espanyol are terrible
You're the worst poster on this forum bar none.

What are you even talking about?

He scores more goals than anyone in the whole of Europe.

He doesn't need a 'test'.

He's miles and miles better than any City player. The likes of Silva and De Bruyne aren't even close to him in terms of skill. In terms of goals, Aguero is no where near him.

You are literally the most clueless person on football discussion I have ever seen. It's actually comical.
If we had more people like you we really wouldn't have a discussion would we?

I do not argue that messi is not a top player. Or the top player. I just want City to be a bit pragmatic and not commit ourselves to a move for a player who will be 31 when we go for it and who will commit a huge amount of the clubs resources at the age of 31 to 35 when he will not be operating at the level he has been.

If you want to assess Messi's current standard do so against Juventus, not cannon fodder from the bottom of La Liga.

Last edited:
If we had more people like you we really wouldn't have a discussion would we?

I do not argue that messi is not a top player. Or the top player. I just want City to be a bit pragmatic and not commit ourselves to a move for a player who will be 31 when we go for it and who will commit a huge amount of the clubs resources at the age of 31 to 35 when he will not be operating at the level he has been.

If you want to assess Messi's current standard do so against Juventus, not cannon fodder from the bottom of La Liga.

Or we could just assess him over the course of his career to date in which he has proven season after season to be the very best in the world.

Christ you dont half come of with some belters at times Marv and rightly so you are getting pelters for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.