Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue the Black Knight sketch from the Holy Grail.

More like brave Sir Robin, really. Bravely did Sir Mane launch himself studs first at Ederson's face. Courageously did Sir Mane risk his entire right foot in a place where cravens and cowards only dare put their face. Stoically, promptly and without question did he accept the cruel and unjust verdict of a red card.

Brave, brave Sir Mane.

Just this. Don't understand why people let themselves be so wound up by any of the media. Often looks to me that some people are desperate to be the new rags. Fuck that, I say. I used to hate it when we got patted on the head as 'everyone's favourite second team'. When the day comes that they're fawning over us, that's the day we're deemed to be harmless non-challengers again. Long may the hate continue.

Thats all well and good but its a little bit different when referees's are dishing out 'City' treatment.

BBC - Cannot leave us alone can they.
Man City have most expensive squad in football, says CIES Football Observatory

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41223990
What are you whinging about.I`m happy with that statistic and couldn`t give a fuck what they write about.
After that demolition on Saturday they might want to write that we are now favourites for a few trophies.
Nah I honestly couldn`t give a flying fuck what the media make of our wonderful squad.

Good to hear Graham Poll on talkshite just before, slaughtering Clattenburg and basically calling him out for his nonsensical opinion of not being a red. He then gave it out big style to Lineker, Shearer, Wright and Sutton, practically calling them all idiots too.

Good to hear Graham Poll on talkshite just before, slaughtering Clattenburg and basically calling him out for his nonsensical opinion of not being a red. He then gave it out big style to Lineker, Shearer, Wright and Sutton, practically calling them all idiots too.
Alas he forget to mention RatBoy and Martin 'Bollocks' Tyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.