Watford (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford 1 (17' Otamendi og)
Manchester City 4 (Jesus 6', 78' Aguero 34', 38'l
The own goal is a deflected shot which trickles in off Ota''s bum.

Be a tough match today. Marco Silva is a good, improving coach.

City should win.

Hope the ref Anthony Taylor has a quiet but good game. I want to be celebrating our performance & victory, not the referee.

Be a tough match today. Marco Silva is a good, improving coach.

City should win.

Hope the ref Anthony Taylor has a quiet but good game. I want to be celebrating our performance & victory, not the referee.

You can pretty much guarantee the ref won't be celebrating our victory

At station on way to the match.

Watching Mendy against the Redscouse has inspired me to do a spread bet on a own goal - more than one please

We're riding high after the last two matches, but I'm afraid this is where do a City and get brought down to earth. 1-1 draw is on the cards, I believe. Although if we get a very quick early goal, as we've been doing, that could change the game radically.

I'm hoping that this is one of the matches that everyone thinks will be hard, but ends up being a canter.

0-4 and another clean sheet for the best, shaky defence in the league.

Kind of game we should win if we want to win the title. I see the next two as such given we head to Chelsea A after that. We don't want to go there needing to win 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.