Watford (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of a shame this situation as he could have been used in mid-week against West Brom. Come on Yaya, get fit and be ready, we want to give you a good send off at the end of the season.

For me should line up as follows:

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Stones Mendy
Silva dinho KDB
Sterling Jesus Sane

They won't be expecting it and I think they wouldn't be able to handle our speed and creativity down the flanks. With Jesus in the box and KDB and Silva running in we will convert.

This will not be an easy game today. A repeat of the 5-0 from last may is not on the cards. I would gladly take a scruffy 1-0 win (with no injuries) today.

Any pms welcome where this can be watched in a pub / bar in either town, south Manchester or Cheshire?

Think they will play 4-3-2-1, reverting to a line of 5 in midfield when we are in possession. There will be zero space. I expect a tight game with chances at a premium. An early goal might change things though. Here's hoping it's for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.