Emigrating Abroad

I lived abroad for 8 years when I was younger and I always felt homesick at some point and to some degree. Now that I have children and grandchildren I couldn't face being away from Manchester for 2 weeks let alone live elsewhere full time.

If I ever leave Manchester then it will be for Cardiff within the UK. I ever leave the UK then it will be Spain, Sweden or New Zealand.

Go for it. You can always come back.

ive been in aus 8 years on wednesday. i havent look back since. looking now from the outside at the uk, it appears to be (apologies) a right fucking shithole. seems to have gone right downhill rapidly. or it could have always been that way but you arent aware of it as youve surrounded yourself in it.

ive been in aus 8 years on wednesday. i havent look back since. looking now from the outside at the uk, it appears to be (apologies) a right fucking shithole. seems to have gone right downhill rapidly. or it could have always been that way but you arent aware of it as youve surrounded yourself in it.

my best mate has been in Oz 4 yrs and says exactly the same. His wife got a job as a chef, whereas he had a long time ago been a window fitter so went back on tools to make ends meet, 12 mnth later his wife got a job in a old peoples complex he got a job as a handy man in the same complex. residence supplied good wages each.

His mam had popped her clogs a few month before they went which gave him a pretty decent butty to cover him till he got sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.