Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that tool on 606 giving it about the Irwin signing being only 400k - what pissed me off was that Stone idiot wrote an article about how Pogba signing was cheap in comparison to robsons in terms of fee compared to the turnover of the rags at the time of each signings. Tits at BBC cant make their minds up is it better if its less, or more
According to Wiki, Irwin cost the Rag's £650k, so he can't even get his facts straight.

Where did he say that?

Deluded.

I'll leave it there as you obviously don't like being told you are wrong by a LOT of other posters.

Were you actually at the game?
ST holder CB3 323 sunshine.I couldn`t give a fuck what others think,but as I said previously plenty on the match day thread agreed with me.
Don`t cry about it tiny tears.

Just got back from holiday .... took a look at DM Online .... starts with overnight boxing then a few tales about wooney .... then spurs, the uddersfield .... the more dross ....

.. finally got to 43rd article to see smiling Agueroooooo

43rd Article !!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ST holder CB3 323 sunshine.I couldn`t give a fuck what others think,but as I said previously plenty on the match day thread agreed with me.
Don`t cry about it tiny tears.

That is nothing to boast about, there are some crazy crazy posts in those threads and more so if we are losing but even when the game is evenly poised it is the end of the world for some of them, got to think those were the posters who agreed that Liverpool were dominating us until they had 10 men.

I could only listen to the radio comms but it didn't sound like it to me, it sounded an even game then we scored and were just taking control of the match when Mane got red carded.

Ottomendi was getting a bit of a torrid time by Salah so the BBC 5live commentators were getting excited from time to time but it never sounded like pool were on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.